Terms & Conditions
Limousine booking - Terms and conditions
- We are pleased to offer our customers all-inclusive Net rates that cover First Class insurance, fuel & mileage cost, toll fee (If any) and driver charges in THB currency.
- For reservations and bookings, please contact us for service confirmation 48 hours in advance prior engaging our service. Any booking/s made less than 48 hours prior to the commencement of service shall be subjected to availability.
- For any amendments or cancelations, it is compulsory to inform us at least 12 hours prior to the pick-up time to avoid any penalty charge.
- There will be a 100% no-show-charge for any last-minute cancelation less than 12 hours prior to pick-up time.
- Airport pick-up arrangement: Our driver will be on standby at the airport up to 2 hours to pick-up our guest/s once the flight has landed safely at the airport. if our airport representative could not find the guest/s or unable to reach out to guest/s’ via the given contact information, the airport pick-up car will be released and it will be considered as no-show with 100% no-show-charge directly to the guest/s account.
- Other pick-up arrangement: Our driver will be waiting at the designated pick-up location up to 30 minutes from the requested pick-up time. Additional charge on waiting time beyond the 30-minute-mark applies at THB500/hour. Also, kindly be informed that we are not responsible for any delayed requests from guest/s to request driver to depart later than the pick-up time.
- In the event of indirectly causing guest/s to miss the flight due to circumstances caused by us, we will be responsible on compensating up to 10 times the cost of limousine service.
- If guest/s would like to upgrade to another car types or travel out of the designated route, additional fees will be charged directly to guest/s’ account according to our reservation process.
- Our sedan car can comfortably accommodate up to 3 passengers (2 standard-sized luggage and 2 carry-on bags are allowed per car). However, our sedan car is unable to accommodate wheelchair service, therefore kindly request to upgrade to Van service upon reservation.
- In the event of emergency situation where we cannot offer the requested car of choice on time due to unforeseen circumstances such as accidents / heavy traffic / blocked or detour road / flash flood / terrorist attacks etc., we will immediately offer a replacement car and inform our guests accordingly; However, if the unforeseen emergency situation is beyond what we could support and offer to our guests, we have the right to decline the service and will inform our guest/s in advance.
- For any enquires or emergency matter, please dial +66(0)2016 9998
REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES
By using the Service or Application, You expressly agree, represent, and warrant to all of the following:
- You are at least 18 years old.
- You have the right, authority and capacity to enter into this Agreement.
- You abide by the terms and conditions of this Agreement.
- You read, write and understand English.
- You are using the Service or the App for your sole personal use.
- You do not authorize others to use your user status.
- You will keep secure and confidential your username and account password or any identification we provide you which allows access to the Service or the App.
- You do not assign or otherwise transfer your user account to any other person or entity.
- You comply with all applicable laws from the country, state and city in which you are present while using the Application or Service.
- You only access the Service using authorized means.
- You are responsible to check and ensure that you download the correct Application for your device.
- The Company is not liable if you do not have a compatible handset or if you have downloaded the wrong version of the Application for your handset.
- The Company reserves the right to terminate this Agreement should you be using the Service or Application with an incompatible or unauthorized device.
- You will only use the Service or Application for lawful purposes; you will not use the Services for sending or storing any unlawful material or for fraudulent purposes.
- You will not use or store in your user account any Counterfeit credit cards.
- You will not use the Service or Application to cause nuisance, annoyance or inconvenience.
- You will not impair the proper operation of the network.
- You will not try to harm the Service or Application in any way whatsoever.
- You will not copy, or distribute the Application or other content without consent from the Company.
- You will only use the Application and Service for your own use and will not resell it to a third party.
- You will provide us with whatever proof of identity we may reasonably request.
CONDUCT OF USERS
By entering into this Agreement or using the Application or the Service you agree that (1) you will not misuse any third party car, use any third party car for any illegal purpose, engage in any illegal activities (such as carrying any kind of drugs of narcotics) in any third party car; and (2) you will comply with the laws of the City and State where you use the App.
By entering into this Agreement and using the Application or Service, you agree that you shall defend, indemnify and hold the Company, its licensors and each such party’s parent organizations, subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, directors, Users, employees, attorneys and agents harmless from and against any and all claims, costs, damages, losses, liabilities and expenses (including attorneys’ fees and costs) arising out of or in connection with: (a) your violation or breach of any term of this Agreement or any applicable law or regulation, whether or not referred to in this Agreement; (b) your violation of any rights of any third party, including any providers of transportation services, or (c) your use or misuse of the Application or Service.
The Company may give notice by means of a general notice on the Service, electronic mail to your email address on record in the Company’s account information, or by written communication sent by first class mail or pre-paid post to your address on record in the Company’s account information. Such notice shall be deemed to have been given upon the expiration of 48 hours after mailing or posting (if sent by first class mail or pre-paid post) or 12 hours after sending (if sent by email). You may give notice to the Company (such notice shall be deemed given when received by the Company) at any time by any of the following: letter delivered by nationally recognized overnight delivery service or first class postage prepaid mail to the Company.